Don't tell me that you are ready to change. Don't tell me that from now it won't be the same. Don't tell me you'll make things better for us. Don't tell me that you're some one I can trust. It doesn't mean a thing to me because, It isn't what you say, It's what you do Are you out of your mind You dug yourself into a liar's hole You made a little spark to live inside It's now a fucking fire out of control When the morning comes you'll act surprised And when the word gets out it will get old&every day you'll try to live your life And every little scandal will unfold Every little grin you gave was just a little bullshit I saw through
I really didn't want to know any of this, but to say whatever to it isnt a choice when my friend is involved. I really don't want anyone to get their confidence down just because of some low-down coward. I'm telling you it's not worth it. Get on with life,ignore,and let go. AND to you, GET REAL. Why dyou have to make us hate you over and over again. Really, when are you ever going to stop? I'm waiting for all of you to stop the hating. I guess my wait will never end. Sometimes I wished I never lived, to see all this happen.
ohwhatever. Jamie Cullum's good,and hes coming on the 15th. I'll drown myself in misery now. Goodbye.